- About Us
- MANAGED SERVICES
- INNOVATIONS FOR TELECOM
- MOBILE FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Contact Us
Competent mediation and efficient and scalable gateways are crucial for providing data, content and voice services. In multi-service networks, Tiaxa allows operators to offer its users real-time convergent services, with efficient backend processes, own and third-party services, and clear information available at all times to all stakeholders. All of this results in satisfied clients and clear accounts.
Our gateway services include, in addition to the technology, consulting, implementation, integration, migration, as well as auditing and training services, which add up to competitive advantages for our clients, since they ensure the success of the implementation, and optimize marketing potential, control costs and assure revenue.
The following gateway solutions are live in our Clients today:
- SMS Gateway (SMPP 3.4, SMPP 3.5, SMPP+)
- MMS Gateway (MM3, MM4, MM7, EAIF)
- Email Gateway (SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, SMS)
- Multiservice Gateway (SMS, SMTP, XML, MM3, MM4, MM7, EAIF)
All of our gateways are based on our own proprietary stacks, and provide real-time detailed information to the administrators and business managers, and feature technical advantages such as multi-variable routing, per-connection throttling, routing and trans-coding, multi-format support, number portability support, heterogeneous numbering format, lawful enforcement to provide a robust, one-stop solution. Our gateways are deployed in multi-node architectures and support over 1000 TPS.
Additionally, we have tailored solutions for specific commercial offerings:
- Single-Company Message Center (supporting Web2Mobile, XML2Mobile, Mobile2Web, Mobile2XML), which allows one company to send and receive messages from multiple networks.
- Multi-Company Message Center (supporting Mail2Mobile, Mobile2Mail, Web2Mobile), which facilitates an operator to offer bidirectional messaging services to many third parties.
- Mobile Marketing Gateway (supporting SMS and MMS), which enables an operator to provide an entry point for all mobile marketing campaigns from third parties as well as its own efforts.
- Bulk Messaging Gateway (supporting SMS and MMS) , which enables an operator to provide an entry point for all bulk messaging applications from third parties as well as its own campaigns.
All of the above platforms feature sophisticated administration and reporting modules, allowing secure differential user permit and audit management, and supporting multi-region sales forces and sales organizations and a variety of work-flow processes. Additionally, they support black and white lists, immediate or deferred execution, blackout times, quota management (per provider and per user), retry and exception handling, in addition to the standard features of our Gateways as described above.
Our clients in the Gateway service area include Nextel, Telefonica, America Movil, and through Mob.id, Citibank, LAN, Equifax and others.