- About Us
- MANAGED SERVICES
- INNOVATIONS FOR TELECOM
- MOBILE FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Contact Us
Rating & Charging
Today, people requiring telecommunication services seek a real-time response, both in communication and data services, as well as in mobile transactions and mobile financial services. Tiaxa offers GateKeeper, a proven online pricing, rating and charging engine that offers subscribers personalized services with dynamic rating according to their profile. This, moreover, allows operators to differentiate their service offering – including their subscription and promotion strategy – in a proactive and focalized way, thus stimulating traffic and client loyalty, avoiding problems related with uncollectable and liabilities.
Some of our solutions are:
- GKP Gatekeeper Premium, for high-volume VAS SMS and MMS charging with flexible SMPP and MMx connections which allow for detailed bidirectional traffic management.
- XBI Gatekeeper External Billing Interface, for transaction Authorization and Charging, which is useful for delivery-agnostic, decoupled charging for Data services, including downloads, streaming, hybrid RBT models, bundles, and other products and services, whether delivered through the mobile or not
- GKI Gatekeeper InterConnect, for the charging of P2P SMS and MMS; on-net, off-net and international, which allows for innovative product offerings by destination, by group, day of the week and month, time of day, among others
- MAA Gatekeeper Accounting Application, for the charging of Packages, Bundles and Promotions for SMS and MMS in an efficient and flexible manner, and with a time-to-market measured in hours, not weeks
These platforms allow for differentiated charging, multiple business rule implementation (discounts and promotions, time of day and day of week pricing, segmented pricing, among others), third-party charging, among other features.
Add-on Modules include:
SuMa Subscription Manager, which allows Operators to provision and control all end-user subscriptions in a single platform, avoiding abuse of this business model by third parties and providing real-time data for the regulator and other compliance applications
ProMa Promotions Manager, which allows Operators to implement multi-service promotional campaigns from a single platform, for new users, new services, or new bundles of services, thus enabling cross selling and upselling campaigns to be deployed quickly from a single platform
GateKeeper also allows the Operator and third party service providers (VASP’s) to have clear visibility into the business, through detailed business reporting, including successful and unsuccessful transaction volumes and charged amounts by service, service type, hour, day and month, and providing real-time charging feedback for upon-delivery (MT) billing.
Conciliation with GateKeeper is seamless, achieving an average of less than 0.4% monthly across all our platforms, thus reducing the cost of reconciliation for all parties, and increasing the trust level that VASP’s have in the operator, by letting them know with certainty how much money they are making, which in turn, motivates them to invest more in new and improved services and ultimately drives revenue.
From a technical perspective, the GateKeeper platforms are provided in synchronous and asynchronous modes, store and forward or pivot architectures, and single or multiple connections, allowing per-connection throttling. All solutions are optionally available in high-availability and geographic redundancy configurations.
Among our clients of the GateKeeper services, are Movistar Mexico, Argentina, Ecuador, Colombia and Peru.